M|Arts Precinct in Murwillumbah – one of the great things to do on the Gold Coast and in the Tweed Region
M|Arts Precinct’s stunning artists and makers studios in renovated shipping containers and range of creative businesses are just 30 minutes from the Gold Coast and 40 minutes from Byron Bay.
The Precinct’s art-deco facade hides a huge industrial shed full of artists | makers studios and creative businesses where visitors can:
- Stock up on art supplies, all things wool and yarn related, or art books
- Visit a picture framer or pick up a hand made ware
- Buy some flowers from the area’s best florist
- Visit the studio shops of gifted artists, makers and jewellers.
- Learn to paint or draw at a workshop run by one of our artists