M|Arts Precinct in Murwillumbah – one of the great things to do on the Gold Coast and in the Tweed Region
Looking for things to do on the Gold Coast or in the Tweed Region?
Come visit M|Arts Precinct in Murwillumbah – just 30 minutes from the Gold Coast and 40 minutes from Byron Bay and:
- Stroll through Gallery Downtown (an annexe of the Tweed Regional Gallery & Margaret Olley Art Centre) and our other exhibitions
- Stock up on art supplies, handicrafts or art books
- Have a painting or photo framed or discover a new board game
- Buy some flowers from the area’s best florist
- Visit the studio shops of gifted artists, makers and jewellers.
- Learn to paint or draw at a workshop run by one of our artists
Stay for a delicious Italian meal or a cup of the best coffee in Murwillumbah at Bacaro Restaurant.